‘A’ BRAND wooden flooring pvt ltd’- focuses exclusively on all types of solid wooden flooring and strictly attentive on satisfying our customer needs to the highest standard of quality.
‘A’ BRAND does business simply, clearly, honestly, personally & professionally so the customer gets exactly the floor they necessitate.
The mission of ‘A’ BRAND is to provide the highest quality wooden floors that lasts a lifetime by combining technical excellence, superior service, innovation, and a moral commitment to customers.
We make every effort to do the correct thing, whether it
involves a personnel issue, a customer complaint,
or a negotiation with a client, as we understand that a
fair outcome is necessary for everyone’s long term needs.
- PERIGON LANKA PVT LTD – PROJECT MANAGERS – COLOMBO 5
- RENUKA BUILDERS PVT LTD – CONTRACTORS – KELANIYA
- TUDAWE BROTHERS PVT LTD – CONTRACTORS – COLOMBO 5
- CONMIX CONSTRUCTION PVT LTD – CONTRACTORS – COLOMBO 3
- ARCHITECT NELA DE SOYZA ASSOCIATES – COLOMBO 5
- ARCHITECT MADURA PREMATHILAKE ASSOCIATES – COLOMBO 3
- FIELD CONSTRUCTION PVT LTD – CONTRACTORS – DEHIWALA
- MAGA ENGINEERING PVT LTD – CONTRACTORS – COLOMBO 5
- ARCHITECT PHILIP WEERARATHNE ASSOCIATES – COLOMBO 6
- ANIL CONSTRUCTIONS – CONTRACTORS – DEHIWALA
- ARCHITECT LAL FERNANDO ASSOCIATES – COLOMBO 5
(Secret Nailing System)
5″ in width,3/4″ in thickness & 2′ – 8′ in random lengths, Fixed using fishbone type nails/ pins concealed through the tongue on to a 1″ x 3/4″ Tapered wooden batten frame work, which is screwed in to a leveled cement Surface, in 16″ intervals. (A leveled cement rendered surface before we fix the battens & Filling the space/gap using cement Screed after we fix the battens to be done by the client)
(Surface Nailing System)
5″ in width,3/4″ in thickness & 2′ – 8′ in random lengths, fixed on to a smooth cement rendered surface (to be provided by the client) Using Adhesive & by surface nailing using brass screws and roll plugs and the nail head to be covered with a wooden cap.
Solid wood Floors: Impart richness, warmth and natural beauty to the interior… It is a permanent floor extremely durable and long lasting. The key to success of a hardwood floor lies in pre- installation job conditions and a little care, which can enhance the value of one’s home and office over a period of time.